Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sweet Dave

Even though Dave works with ATM computer software during the weekdays...on the weekend, he is "Mr. Handyman".

At his house he has a well-stocked basement with every tool and gadget imaginable. He never ceases to amaze me with his boundless abilities as he takes on the challenges of being a home owner and doing his own repair work.

I always seem to have projects lined up for him whenever he is at my house. The other day he helped me install my new cooktop, saving me over $100. This morning I mentioned to him that the termite inspector suggested that I cover more of my under-the-house crawl space with black sheets of plastic (to keep the moisture down).

...So, he proceeded to make "knee pads" out of old towels and headed under my house. What a sweetheart he was to crawl around in that dark, dank basement in the moist dirt and spread out the protective plastic for me!

Of course, there I was with my camera to capture some of it which I am sure thrilled him to no end!

Talking about "end"....He was lucky that I edited out the many "butt" shots that I took. Those are for my own private collection.... : )

Posted by Picasa

No comments: