Tuesday, January 30, 2007

When I am at Grammie's House...

Here are Owen's rules for his visit to Birmingham this weekend:

1. Only "chocolate milk" bottles.

2. No naps necessary.

3. Bedtime? What's bedtime?

4. Bring on the toys!

5. Keep the paparazzi away! (oh sure)

6. Don't dress me in anything cutesie, I only want the macho, alpha-male stuff to wear.

7. I demand to be the center of attention at all times. (no problem there)

8. Invite all of the good looking 5 month old girls over. (hubba hubba)

9. If mommy and daddy say "no"...go to Grammie for a "yes". (of course)

10. I get to be in charge of the tv remote. (Better check with Dave about that one!)

11. I will attempt to use up all of the diapers that Grammie purchased.(!)

12. It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to.

13. Let's all get up at 3 a.m. in case I get lonely in my room.

14. Make sure that Gizmo, the cat, knows who's boss around here.

15. I'm teething, so bring on the ice cream!

16. Call me your little Angel. (that won't be hard!)

17. Let me stay at Grammie's house an extra week.

( "Did I say that right, Grammie?" )

1 comment:

Gattina said...

He, he, he ! You behave like a very normal grandma ! and little Owen is a really very pretty baby ! I am sure that he could open a toyshop with his toys lol !

Concerning the 2000 bloggers button, I copied it and put it in "my pictures" Then I just used http://imageshack.us/.to get the html and put the link in. I would copy the html for the whole thing in here, but Googleblogger doesn't accept html in the comments. I can send it to you by email if you wish, but don't know your address.