Sunday, February 03, 2008

My "Drooling" Rock Star

I'm back from an incredible visit with Owen in MN.

But, I am here today and gone tomorrow as I head down to Florida first thing tomorrow morning to be with my family.

Unfortunately, on Saturday, my dad had to have surgery to clear up his severe lung infection and I am going to go down there and stay with Mom for a while and visit my dad in the hospital.

I have much to tell about my trip and will try and blog while down in Florida....but, for now it is unpacking my heavy winter clothing and packing some light summer clothing....More later.

xoxo

2 comments:

Beverly said...

I'm glad you had a good trip, and I hope that your trip to Florida will be a good one as well with your parents. I hope your dad makes a good recovery.

Jana said...

Hoping your dad is doing better and that your mom is getting strength from having you near her. Thanks for the new pics of Owen he's growing very fast!! He's almsot as big as Fay and nearly as fast. I remember those days of patiently putting things into jars and then shaking them out... Now we're onto piggy-back rides and going SHOPPING!!! She likes to watch Dora the explorer and read books too. Her vocabulary is amazing, what a mimic she is too!! Saw a robin yesterday, so Spring is coming!! I'm so happy and so SICK of snow!!!