Wednesday, June 06, 2012

"Hot" Grandma?! : )

Today I became a "Grilled Grandma". 

No, I haven't decided to suddenly take up grilling....and, I'm certainly not in the mood to get cooked on this hot day in June here in Alabama...but, I was honored to be asked to be part of a blog in which different Grandmas are "grilled" or questioned about themselves and their role as a grandparent.

So, today is my day and you can see my "grilling" at the following site: http://www.grandmasbriefs.com/

While you are there, you might want to read through some of the archives...very interesting, amusing, heartwarming...and, all of those other things that go into being a grandparent!

: )

2 comments:

Granny Annie said...

I loved the "grilling" and especially loved the picture of you with all four grands. I don't believe I have seen that one before.

Susan Adcox said...

Congratulations! Lisa's site is the only place I know of where it's fun to get grilled. It's fun for the rest of us to read, too!