Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The countdown continues...

...in two days I will be heading to Atlanta as the first part of the "Owen 2007 World Tour" begins!

The kids will be revisiting old friends from their "Emory Days" and then my Atlanta sister will be having a little brunch to "show off" little Owen. : )

After the brunch, we will head back to Birmingham where Aunt Janet and Uncle Jeffrey will be awaiting our arrival.

On Sunday afternoon, I will be hosting a little get together so that my friends can come and visit with the kids and see my first grandson. I have been baking sweets for the last week and a half as in preparation Sunday's little event. I have made lemon bars, oatmeal/raisin cookies, Milky Way cookies, brownies, mini cupcakes, raspberry bars, carrot cake squares and, finally chocolate dipped pretzels! (I've probably put on 2-3 pounds already...after all, someone has to taste everything to make sure it is okay!)

They will all be departing Monday afternoon as they head back to their respective homes and I get back to my normal routine.

WHEW!

It is going to be a wonderfully crazy and hectic whirlwind of activity....

and, I can't wait for it to begin.

1 comment:

Clara....in TN said...

And I can't wait either. Make PLENTY of pictures.....