Thursday, June 22, 2006

Doctor's appointment today for Jenny. I await every doctor's appointment with such eager anticipation as though, I, myself, were going. Jenny and Adam have allowed me this pleasure by sharing their journey with me every step of the way... I am so grateful. So, I will await the latest news about baby Buddha later on today. Jenny goes every two weeks now as we get closer to the August 31 due date. That's a good thing as it lessens the anxiety to a two week period instead of a month. Oh, how I remember those days when I was pregnant! Like Jenny and Adam, I was thrilled to be in that "condition" after having been told that I only had a 30% chance of conceiving....and then ended up giving birth to, not only Adam, but his brother, Jeffrey, three years later. My miraculous life's blessings. I can't imagine life without my two sons being a part of it. They bring me more joy than words can express....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.