Friday, July 21, 2006

34 Weeks....and growing!

May your life be like a wildflower, growing freely in the beauty and joy of each day. North American Proverb

I so look forward to these bi-weekly photos of my Jenny's ever expanding belly...I must admit that when I saw this one today, I thought, "How much bigger can she get?!!". She is such a tiny girl and little (little?) Buddha seems to be starting to take up a lot of room these days. I may need to start calling him "Big Buddha"!

With all of the changes occurring in Jenny's body these months, one thing is for certain....she continues to glow! What a beautiful mama-to-be.

Some of the natural anxieties are just beginning to occur and she and Adam are handling them all with such grace. (When you are carrying around a living being inside of you, it can be quite challenging to say the least!)

Good news at the doctor's appointment yesterday....everything was looking 'perfect'. Next appointment in one week. I can't wait. Posted by Picasa

No comments: