Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dad-to-be Adam !?!

Moms get a lot of the attention during pregnancy....so today I wanted to write about the Dad-to-be. I thought that I'd start out with a couple of photos (!!) of him. OK, in all fairness....the most recent picture was taken back in April when we were all fooling around with some of the stuff that Marsha was trying to get rid of....but.....it does show some of the wonderful craziness that makes Adam the incredible father that he is going to be.

The picture above shows that this outgoing personality of his was seen early on in his life! (WARNING: The following is being written by a very proud, Jewish Mother!) This enthusiastic, fun-loving, gentle, talented, creative, friendly, humorous, sensitive, dear little boy of mine has grown into an exceptional man. He is full of a passion for life that is so infectious...anyone around him can't help but get caught up in it.

I can see it now....He and Buddha will probably be downstairs in his home...banging on drums....playing guitars....singing...and pretending to be rock stars together....just as Adam did with his Dad many years ago. Luckily, for Buddha, Adam still possesses a lot of the 'little boy' inside and isn't afraid to show it. He has a great mix of fun and deep sensitivity. I just know that he will be an extraordinary father to little Buddha....and, personally, I can't wait to get to sit back and watch him experience this joy. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I second that! Adam is going to be the greatest and he is such a wonderful balance to my craziness. :-) I hope our little ones takes after his many wonderful qualities (proud wife speaking!!)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.