Friday, August 25, 2006

6 more days until the due date!!!!!

I can't sleep anymore.

The anticipation and excitement of having a grandson is permeating my life!

Jenny went to the doctor yesterday for her weekly check-up and things are moving along! Baby Buddha is getting ready to make an appearance soon and we all can't wait...especially Jenny!

In the meantime, I had an idea that would make these "waiting" days more fun for everyone. Call me the "Gamblin' Grammie" if you want...but I set up a "Baby Pool" for family and friends to enter.

They are to email me their guesses for Buddha's arrival....date and time. Each speculation costs $1....and the winner will get it all. : ) So far I have received about 80 responses and today is the last day for entries.

I even had Gizmo pick a date by putting different numbers on sheets in front of her (stop laughing...Grammie's-to-be are allowed a few quirky moments along the way!) and letting him "paw" the one that he wanted. (reading that over...it does sound a little bizarre!)

So, with that in place.......we are ready for you, Buddha!

Are you ready for us????!?!

No comments: