Thursday, August 17, 2006

Questions and Answers about Pregnancy

I found this wonderful site that had humorous quotes about pregnancy and had to put them in my blog today.

I mean, looking at my adorable Jenny's ever-expanding belly....you have to keep your sense of humor!

So, here's to you, Jenny....I hope that these Q and A's put a smile on your face as little Buddha grows and gets ready for his 'big day'!

Love and Hugs, Grammie

Q. What is the difference between a nine-month's pregnant woman and a Playboy centerfold? A. Nothing, if the pregnant woman's husband knows what's good for him.

Q. I am modest. Once I'm in the hospital to deliver, who will see me in that delicate position? A. authorized personnel only-doctors, nurses, orderlies, photographers, florists, cleaning crews, etc.

Q. My husband and I are very attractive. I'm sure that our baby will be beautiful enough for commercials. Whom should I contact about this? A. Your therapist.

Q. Since I became pregnant, my breasts, rear end, and even my feet have grown. Is there anything that gets smaller during pregnancy? A. Yes, your bladder.

Q. After our baby is born...when will my wife begin to feel and act normal again? A. When the kids are in college.

Q. What is the most common pregnancy craving? A. For men to be the ones who get pregnant. : )

2 comments:

Clara....in TN said...

Jenny looks lovely with her ever growing belly. She is just beaming with happiness. I know you can't wait to hold that bundle of joy!!!!

L. said...

Thanks for your sweet comment!
You are so right, Clara! I am counting the days, hours, minutes, seconds..... : )