Wednesday, October 18, 2006

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

I stepped outside today and couldn't resist taking a picture of this little tree in my backyard.

The vibrant colors herald the beginning of autumn and the cool, crisp days ahead.

The birds are happily enjoying the seed-filled feeder as they get ready to prepare for the long, cold winter.

Pumpkins were picked out yesterday as I anticipate carving them this weekend with Dave. Halloween will be here before we know it.

I have started to put away my summer clothing as I replace it with clothing more appropriate for this time of year.

So, what is wrong with this picture??

IT IS 86 DEGREES OUTSIDE!!!!!!

Even the pumpkins are perspiring.

...Ah, autumn in the South.

: 0

2 comments:

Gattina said...

I would prefer the tree in green ! I hate automn and winter and I am jalous about your temp. I don't have to sort out winter or summer clothes any more, as it's not very cold in winter and not very warm in summer ! So I just change the colors. Light in summer, more dark in winter. But my jeans are on the whole year !
I've catched a cold after my return and was a little weak with my running red nose, but today it's much better. Fortunately, because we have to prepare our paintings for the exposition on saturday/sunday !

Anonymous said...

Very pretty photograph. I highly compliment you on the framing of the photo, the ideal way you posted it and I especially think you're to be complimented on the wordery that went with it.

You are truly a wonderful, wonderful human being! Why, I've never met a more wonderful human being!! Ever!!!!