Sunday, November 05, 2006

"I think that I shall never see a poem as lovely as a tree..."

Apologies to the loyal few who have already seen some of my neighborhood trees....but, I had to take my camera with me again on my walk and here are some more of the magnificent trees that I saw along the way.

The colors are changing so brilliantly-- it is breathtaking.

Advice from a Tree

Ilan Shamir

Stand

Tall and Proud

Sink your roots deeply into the Earth

Reflect the light of a greater source

Think long term

Go out on a limb

Remember your place among all living beings

Embrace with joy the changing seasons

For each yields its own abundance

The Energy and Birth of Spring

The Growth and Contentment of Summer

The Wisdom to let go of leaves in the Fall

The Rest and Quiet Renewal of Winter-

Ah, AUTUMN.... Posted by Picasa

No comments: