Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Sleepy Dough Boy....

As an addendum to yesterday's Halloween post, I would be remiss if I didn't add one more adorable picture of Owen.

Since Adam works with the Consumer Insights division of Pillsbury at General Mills, it was appropriately decided to dress him up as the Pillsbury Dough Boy for the company party.

They dressed him all in white and he was adorned with a note stating: "2 months poppin' fresh from the oven"!

Hopefully, he woke up in time to enjoy the party... : )

4 comments:

Gattina said...

Now I have to laugh too ! This post wasn't published yet (that's what I thought) I was working on it and as "preview" didn't work I published it just for the time to have a look if it's OK and when I saved it as a draft, your email arrived. What surprised me enormously. With all these Halloween stuff I wondered if my blog now were haunted too ! Lol. Thanks for the comment so you are in the same shoes as we are. It's a catastrophy. Only Arthur he is not difficult at all he eats pills like a dog in some minced meat !

Little Owen is to eat up!

Teresa said...

Isn't the internet a wonderful thing! Digital cameras too. You get to see pictures of Owen within minutes of the time they were taken. He looks like a doll baby in that big chef hat.

Clara....in TN said...

How Cute!!!! Best looking Dough boy I've ever seen!!!! He always looks so calm!!!!

The Silent K said...

That is absolutely adorable!!! What a perfect costume!