Friday, December 29, 2006

Settled in....

Well, the laundry is done (four loads!),

the refrigerator is filled with necessities and goodies once again,(emphasis on the "goodies"!)

the suitcases are empty and back in their spots,

Gizmo is following me around the house and purring without abandon,(love it!)

mail, emails, and my favorite blogs have been read,

bills have been paid,(ugh)

my thirsty plants have been watered (they actually didn't look too bad this time as Dave gave me the great idea to put ice cubes in the dirt in all of my pots so that they would slowly stay watered),

trip photos have been uploaded (reliving all of the great memories!)

old newspapers have been read (yes, I have my neighbor save these for me every time that I leave town so I can catch up on the missed news!),

thank you notes have been written,

I'm blogging again,

and settling back into my routine.

ahhhhh....home sweet home. : )

No comments: