Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Time

There is never enough time...

Am I the only one feeling this?

I sometimes wonder if the days are just passing more quickly because I am older? Well, whatever it is, I just don't seem to have the time to get everything done these days. I blink my eyes and it is late afternoon...so, I tried getting up earlier but it didn't help. I still ran out of time...

And, how did December get here already? Wasn't I just putting away my summer clothes? We are almost into 2007 and I hardly remember experiencing all of 2006! aagh! I remember as a kid thinking that a day was sooo long. It seemed to go on forever. And, waiting for my birthday month (September) to roll around was agonizingly slow. Summer vacation from school seemed like an eternity. It was great!

Maybe as I get older I just want time to go more slowly? Each birthday now gets me closer to turning (gulp) 60....Everyone around me seems to be so young and it makes me feel so old (and grumpy, like today).

Well, instead of moaning and groaning about the lack of time, I should probably stop typing and go and get some of the things on my list done.

So, I am going to put my button on and get started. Good bye.

: )

1 comment:

Moobear said...

grammie I think you are right. Seems like time just flies by now! They say time flies when you having fun, cannot say that is true in all cases though.
Turning 60 never bothered me. Would you believe when I turned 30 I was just plum down and out and a birthday since then has never bothered me? I am pushing 63 come April and grammie I am becoming more thankful for each one I get! Awww when you turn 60 you will be fine. Something funny. My mother in law is 90 and everything she forgets or messes up, she says well I reckon when you get 90 you can do this or that. I asked her one day why she never mentioned being 89 caused her any problems, so see.....all psychological... lol :P
I enjoyed your blog yesterday, but didn't get to comment. My thinker felt as bad as the rest of me. I'd take your tree in a NY minute. Love it. I know Dave appreciates it.
Have a great day before it gets gone :)