Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Day of Love

Ah, to have Valentine's Day every day of the year! (I can hear the groans of grown men all over the world!)

Love is in the air on this chilly February day in B'ham. and I LOVE it!!

My heart is filled by the beautiful red roses from Dave that sit on my countertop and brighten up the whole room...All of the sentimental messages of love from family and friends put a smile on my face and sweeten the day.

I know that I am a hopeless romantic, but I can't help it. I always have been and always will be.

How great would it be if the message of affection and love that is being expressed today lasted all year long?! If we could just wrap this tender and compassionate feeling around the world and find our way to PEACE...

I'm a hopeless dreamer too.

Well, my dear blogging friends, have a sweet and joyful Valentine's Day and spread the love....: )

No comments: