Friday, February 16, 2007

How timely....

After having written today's blog on aging last night, I woke up this morning and received an email from a friend about senior moments.

I won't print them all, but here are a few of my favorites:

Know how to prevent sagging? Just eat till the wrinkles fill out.

My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffeemaker.

I decided to take an aerobics class for seniors. I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down, and perspired for an hour. But, by the time I got my exercise tights on, the class was over.

And, finally:

Remember: You don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing.

Have a nice day! : )

No comments: