Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lakisha Jones.

Remember that name.

She blew the competition away last night on American Idol.

Out of the 12 girls, she really stood out. She took on the very difficult song from Dreamgirls that made ex-Idol star Jennifer Hudson a household word and really belted it out. http://us.video.aol.com/video.full.adp?pmmsid=1852449

What a phenomenal voice. Even Simon Cowell was impressed by her performance and that is a rare occurrence.

The rest of the girls were certainly an improvement over the guys the night before...tonight we will find out who stays and who goes. Should be interesting.

Any other "Idol" fans out there?

1 comment:

Moobear said...

Hi Grammie! LOL, looks like we are liking the same folks. I thought the pictured young man and young lady were the tops of the 24. I really am impressed with both. I have to have someone to pull for to keep my interest. Oddly enough, we are thinking alike on this one.
Take care my friend.