Sunday, February 18, 2007

Over-the-top Grammie?

OK. I'll be the first to admit that I tend to overdo the amount of photos around my home.

There isn't a room in my house that doesn't have a grouping of pictures of my family and friends...and, as of late, tons of pictures of Owen.

I can't help it, it makes me feel surrounded with love.

With my family all living in other states and missing Owen as much as I do, I asked myself: "What's a Grammie to do?".

So, I ordered, and just received, the newest item to remind me of Owen. It sits at a place that I tend to spend a lot of time; my computer.

As you can see below, it is a new mouse pad with Owen's cute face printed on. I almost hate to cover it with the mouse... it is so sweet.

Have I gone too far?

Be honest.

I can take it.

: )

1 comment:

L. said...

Thanks, Gattina! : )