Thursday, March 01, 2007

My "BABY" turns 30 today!!!!!

Dear Jeffrey,

On this day 30 years ago I could never have imagined the incredible young man that you would grow up to be.

You have a heart filled with so much love that it can't help but spill over onto those around you.

You have a giving spirit that is evident in all that you do.

You have a quiet way about you, but the joyous part of you comes through loud and clear.

You are a kindhearted and gentle soul..

You represent all of the good things that so many others seek, but do not attain.

So, as you celebrate your 30 years on this earth, please know how loved, respected and cherished you are by me.

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." Mahatma Gandhi

Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a life filled with harmony....

Happy Birthday, Jeffrey.

I love you,

Mom

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gattina said...

Your son 30 ! mine is 33 ! I could say the same things about him, but if I would do it on my blog, he would fly over and kill me personally, lol !

Clara....in TN said...

Grammie, You look only 30 yourself. Great picture!

L. said...

Thank you both for your comments!
Gattina, I've been embarrassing my kids for years...so, I guess that they are used to it. : ) My oldest son turns 33 next month!
and, Clara...thanks for your flattery....photography can miraculously take years off of your life!
xoxo