Sunday, April 22, 2007

A picture perfect day...

With warm temperatures and vivid blue skies, Dave and I headed outside for our walk today. We walked along one of the local country club golf courses and it was delightful and a nice change of pace from my neighborhood streets! The picture I took (to the side of this post) is one view of this lovely course that we passed by today. It looks so serene, doesn't it? I know that Dave would have probably loved to be playing on the course instead of just walking by it!

Getting some good exercise this morning was especially important after we had a highly caloric (and delicious) dinner out with two other couples last night. We ate at a small neighborhood eatery that we both love...it was bustling and noisy, but we managed to have a great evening and playful conversations....most of which centered around the two husbands teasing me.

Which brings me to the real reason for this post today: To my dear friends, BG and Gary, Welcome to my blog!!

After unmercifully making fun of the fact that I not only have a personal blog....but that I write in it daily...I decided to dedicate my post to the two of them today. I hope that you both enjoy reading through it...

And, I must add: we have all been very good friends for many, many years...so guys, if you aren't real "good", I may print some things about you both that no one else knows!!!

Watch out.... : )

Posted by Picasa

No comments: