Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A special day for my first born....

Dear Adam,

Thirty-three years ago today you entered the world so full of life and boundless energy.

While that little boy has grown up, you still possess all of those traits and more.

Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm". You, my dear first born, embody the word "enthusiasm"... and it can't help but touch everyone who comes in contact with you.

Watching you as a new dad has filled me with such pride and indescribable love. All I can think about is how lucky little Owen is to be the recipient of your incredible zest for life and your enormously giving heart.

Your "specialness" is evident in all that you do, Adam, and I am so proud of the man that you have grown up to be. As you continue to grow, please don't ever lose that little boy that is inside of you. Always keep that playful spirit and joyous nature.

Continue to follow your heart and all of your many dreams today and always.

Happy Birthday.

I love you,

Mom

1 comment:

Princess said...

I feel your happiness, Grammie.
Happy Birthday to you, too, Adam!!!
Princess