Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The countdown begins....

I am trying to stay calm.

But, in four days I will be with my grandbaby and Adam and Jenny.

YESSSS !!!

It sounds like I will be getting there just in the nick of time in that Owen has started to crawl all over the place (as you can see in this video from Adam).

He needs his Grammie there to make sure that he stays out of trouble now that he can get around.

It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it. : )

And, I'm ready to volunteer!!

It has been 4 months since I saw him last and that is like a hundred in baby years. I will have to reintroduce myself to him in that he only knows me as the face on the computer screen from our webcam moments.

I hope that I seem familiar to him after a while...

3 more l-o-n-g days until I leave for Minnesota.....

Hang on, Owen, Grammie is coming! : )

3 comments:

Moobear said...

I just know you can't wait to see that little bundle of boy! I love the video and the music just adds to it. I am happy for you and hope these three days pass fast for you!

Princess said...

I know the feeling. Just don't forget to come back, Grammie.
Have a great, wonderful time with Owen and his parents.
Princess

L. said...

Thanks, Moo and Princess....
As you can imagine, I am counting the minutes until Friday morning!

Have a nice holiday weekend...I'll be back with lots of pictures!

xoxo