Thursday, June 21, 2007

Today marks a full year since I started this blog!

On June 21, 2006, I never imagined that posting on my little blog would have grown in importance to me day by day.

It has been quite a year and it is nice to have it all documented on Awaiting Buddha... Jenny and Adam's pregnancy....birthdays....anniversaries....fun events....moments of introspection.....continuing to deal with some of "Life's Ups and Downs"...and, most importantly the joyous birth of Owen, my first grandson.

Thanks and a big hug to all of my family and friends who have let me share my stories of them publicly. And, to all of my new blogging friends out there...thank you for coming along for the ride and inviting me to take a peek into your little world. We aren't quite famous yet...but, we're getting there!

Stay tuned as life continues to unfold for all of us....I can't wait to see what the next year has in store....

Love and hugs,

Grammie

No comments: