Saturday, June 30, 2007

Isn't this t-shirt cute? I found it on http://www.zazzle.com/ and just couldn't resist getting it!

What a week this has been...

The very serious drought continues here in Alabama...the Governor has now issued a declaration asking everyone to "pray for rain". I guess that we will just have to wait and see if this works...I can't help but think that some of these water problems has more to do with bad planning by our local politicians than the lack of rain...Maybe we should be praying for new leadership!

And, as if having one of our own state Senator's (Charles Bishop) punch another state Senator (Lowell Barron)wasn't enough humiliation for us...we now have our ex-Governor, Don Siegelman and the former CEO of HealthSouth, Richard Scrushy, convicted of bribery charges and in jail for an average of 7 years each. It is a very unfortunate situation...but, I believe that the courts have very little tolerance for white collar crime nowadays.

Well, enough of all of this...I am off to take my morning walk before it gets any hotter outside...

No comments: