Monday, July 23, 2007

Well, Dave read my post yesterday about his peanut butter, jelly, mayonaise and onion sandwich and took issue with some of what I said.

He said that he does not use "copious" amounts of mayo and that it is not his "favorite" kind of sandwich as I had previously stated. It is just an interesting combination of flavors that he enjoys.

He also noted that the onions were sweet Vidalia's...not your typical strong onions.

So, I am issuing this retraction.

But, I still think that it is a pretty peculiar combination, Sweetie. : 0

3 comments:

Jana said...

Geez, and I though Chris was picky about verbage. Bet the biggest book Dave owns is a dictionery isn't it? Is he still working on the definition of "IS"?? =-).
Thanks for the ewwwwwww comment, I appreciate knowing you stop by once in a while. Imagine there are some supreme snakes in B'ham?? I've seen old movies about the south with Cotton Mouths and Anaconda's - both of which would put this little bitty poor baby rattler to absolute shame.
I suggest Dave LIGHTEN UP, nobody is laughing, since we can't smell his breath anyway.. =-).

L. said...

Hi Jana,
Truth be told, I think that Dave is a great sport to put up with my writing about him on the blog in the first place! So, when I said that he "took issue" with what I wrote, it was very "tongue in cheek" as we laughed quite a bit about my sandwich post.

My retraction was all in fun, I promise!...just some teasing banter between the two of us...not to be taken too seriously...

: ) : ) : ) : )

Have a good day!

Jana said...

Well, OK, I wasn't looking forward to having to pack and drive to Bham and having a finger poking issue with Dave because he doesn't like that you used the word Copious... sorry I overreacted!!
I used to eat tuna and baloney sandwiches when I was an unbalanced eater, used to call it the Poor Man's steak and seafood!!
Now I think ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!