Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What's a Skaneateles?

That is actually where I am heading on Thursday for a week! : )

Skaneateles, New York. (click on the word to read more about it)

My youngest sister and her hubby purchased a second home in this quaint little upstate New York town and the entire family will be converging there to celebrate mom and dad's 65th wedding anniversary. (!!!)

Both of my boys and their wives (and OWEN!!!!) will be there as will my sisters, some aunts and a variety of cousins.

It will be a crazy, fun time and I can't wait.

Of course right now I am in that excruciating process of deciding what to pack. This is always an issue with me as I end up taking waaaaay more than I need to. (Just ask Dave) : 0

So, with that in mind, I am going to end for today and get that process started.

Later. : )

4 comments:

GClef1970 said...

HEY! That's a stone's throw from my hometown, Cazenovia! I used to go to Skaneateles lake all the time as a teen and our jazz band constantly played there. Eat at Doug's Fish Fry if it's still there. The best fish fry ever.
:-)
Have fun!

L. said...

It is such a small world, isn't it? I will have to check out Cazenovia! : )

Thanks for the Doug's Fish Fry suggestion, Melissa!

Take care...

Jana said...

How about packing a bikini and a toothbrush and be done with it? Everything that needs covering is covered, and you'll have a sweet smile, unless Dave talks you into trying his onion and pb&j with mayo sandwich!

Moobear said...

You have been tagged. If you would like to participate just check out my blog for the details. If you are unable I certainly understand. Have a great day friend!

Enjoy your trip Grammie!