Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday...

Again, I got up extra early to take my walk outside. And like yesterday, it was already hot and steamy.

I told some fellow walkers that it was like the "world's largest sauna"....they agreed as they "sweatily" (not a word, right?) trudged on.

I know that I could walk on my treadmill in the air conditioned house, but I truly enjoy my outside walks so much more. So, martyr that I am, I will continue to persevere until either rain or autumn arrives...

In the meantime I am looking ahead to August 30 when I will be heading to "Minnie" (what my son and his wife call Minneapolis--either that or "OWENapolis"!) to celebrate Owen's first birthday!!! I can't wait to see that little sweetie again and give him some Grammie love. : )

Just for fun I put our faces on the newest Jib Jab video...if I can get it to work, I will try to download it to my blog today.

It's good for an "end of the week" laugh.

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

That is too cute. He is such a cutie. I know you're counting the days.

Lot 53 said...

What an awesome keepsake! Owen is do adorable dancing with his hip Grammie! I enjoy that site but never thought to creat anything... I look forward to becomeing a star now. Have a great weekend!