Wednesday, August 01, 2007

...I'll be home tomorrow.....

I am having blog withdrawal.

...but, I have had an incredible time with the family and little Owen!!!!

I will be heading back to Birmingham tomorrow afternoon with a full suitcase, a lot of extra calories, lots of memories...and a bit of a heavy heart having to leave...

I will be downloading all of my 200,000 photos when I return- so get ready!

I hope that all is well with my blogging reader buddies...I have a lot of catching up to do upon my return...

xoxo

Grammie

P.S. Happy 11 month birthday Owen!!!!!

2 comments:

Rhea said...

I went to that town once, Skana, Skean, you know the town I mean. I was driving through upstate New York on my way to Chicago and stopped in Skana...

Bert Bananas said...

Jeez! It was only a small fix, but thanks!