Friday, September 28, 2007

"An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day." Henry David Thoreau

"If you are seeking creative ideas, go out walking. Angels whisper to a man when he goes out for a walk." Raymond Inman

As I headed out for my morning walk today, I took my camera along hoping to capture some interesting sights along the way.

After a while I realized that I hadn't taken the first picture and my walk was almost over. So, I got the great idea to videotape a little bit of where I walk so that you could experience it with me.

My plan was that you could see how relaxing it is to go walking in the early morning. I pictured everyone taking deep meaningful breaths as they observed nature with me. Ahhhhhh....

Unfortunately, because I walk briskly, the video is pretty choppy and not relaxing to watch at all.

Sorry about that...but, all is not lost in that you get to see my dainty size 10 New Balance shoes as I get started!

: O

3 comments:

Hewy Nosleep said...

What a beautiful view!

L. said...

Thanks....

I see from your blog that you are a fellow Alabamian!

Welcome!

Moobear said...

Nifty new shoes Grammie! I think Owen is the cutest fellow I have ever seen. Looking forward to more pictures! Have a great day my friend.