Sunday, September 23, 2007

Simply Sunday....

As I glanced outside my bedroom window this morning, I observed two squirrels in my backyard. As they scurried about, I came to the realization that they both were constantly in motion. It made me wonder if it was possible for them to have ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)! They were almost frenetic as they went from place to place trying to find something to eat...and then would burst into a frenzy of activity as they chased each other all through the yard. They had so much energy...wish that I could bottle it up.

That was about all of the excitement for today.

Dave took a morning walk with me.

When we got home, he assumed his position on the couch.

I made omelets with tomatoes, feta and Greek seasoning.

He read the Sunday paper.

I showered.

He cleaned up the morning dishes (he's so good about that!).

He showered.

I did some pottery.

He began to watch his typical 5 sporting events at once.

Later I made dinner (chicken, squash and sweet potato fries).

He cleaned up the dinner dishes (the cook is exempt from cleaning duty again).

He found his spot back on the couch.

I began writing in my blog for the day.

All of this excitement is more than I can handle...

What else can I say?

*yawn*

Time for bed.

G'nite. : )

No comments: