Sunday, December 02, 2007

"If I could put time in a bottle...." Jim Croce

I printed out a new 2008 calendar on my computer today.

The new year isn't even here and the calendar days are already filling up...

Why is it that the older one gets, the faster time goes????

I don't like it one bit.

Dave and I will both be turning (gulp) 60 in 2008. We will also celebrate being together for 5 years in January of next year.

My dad will be celebrating 90 years in May!!

Owen will reach the ripe old age of 2 in September.

Then there is the Kentucky Derby in May....Thanksgiving out of town...Christmas in Delaware....and various and sundry other trips to be scheduled...

We have several weddings to go to including Jenny's brother, who will be marrying his fiance', Alicia in May up in Chicago.

Lots of happy events....so little time.

No matter how hard I try to slow things down, time is still going to move on ahead at its own rapid pace.

It makes one want to really appreciate every moment and live each day to the fullest.

I'm ready to start, how about you?

Watch out 2008....here we come!

No comments: