Thursday, January 03, 2008

Computer Woes....

"There was a little girl who had a little curl

Right in the middle of her forehead.

And, when she was good she was very very good.

But when she was bad she was horrid."

The above quote is from a well-known nursery rhyme.

Today, it applies to my computer...!!!

When it is good, it is very, very good....but when it isn't working--it is horrid!

I am on dial-up right now (which ties up my home phone line) in that I cannot get an Internet connection any other way....

After spending most of the morning trying to resolve the issue....I have decided to let it go for now and get some other things done.

I shall hopefully return. : 0

1 comment:

Beverly said...

That is so aggravating, isn't it. Vexing, in fact. When one is used to high speed and then you can't get it, it's horrible.

I hope your troubles clear up soon.

Happy New Year to you.