Monday, January 07, 2008

A friend recently asked me for a recipe.

I went home and tore apart looked through all of my personal recipe books trying to find the one she wanted. When I couldn't find it there, I began to go through the stacks of recipes that I have crammed put into large zip lock bags for later organizing. These are mostly pages from my cooking magazines that looked interesting to me...or typed and printed out recipes from the computer. It is really ridiculous as I go through sheet after sheet on this recipe search.

"No more!", I said.

Today is the day!

My plan is to try and do some major organizing around the house starting with these stacks of recipes.

And, I plan to get to it.... as soon as I take my morning walk....eat breakfast.....read the newspaper.....shower.......pay bills.......make some phone calls............finish the laundry.....do some pottery.....eat lunch......yada yada

: O

1 comment:

Beverly said...

I love knowing that there are other people like me who "organize" their stuff like that.