Monday, March 24, 2008

"We give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way." Sacred ritual chant

With all of the sadness of the past month...I am now able to see a bit of sunshine peeking out from behind the clouds.

Not only are Jenny and Adam giving sweet Owen a baby sister this June---, we now know that my youngest son, Jeffrey, and his wife, Janet, are expecting a new baby this September!!!!!!!!!!

I was so thrilled to hear the joyous news...especially since my birthday falls in September...

...and I can't think of a better present.

: )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Grammie, I am so glad to hear your wonderful news!! Children are such gifts, and I am so happy that your family is being so blessed with these new additions. Congratulations to Jeffrey & Janet, and to Jenny & Adam. I am SOOO happy for you all! I know you are thrilled!
Steph

Clara....in TN said...

Grammie, I'm just a little jealous. You are going to have more grandbabies than me. Enjoy the ride!!!!! I love it. clara

Beverly said...

I missed this when you first posted it. How wonderful!!!
My birthday is September 3...when is yours?