Thursday, July 17, 2008

Exhausted.

The "grand" garage sale starts first thing tomorrow morning.

We have been hauling, gathering, pricing, and organizing non-stop all day long in the 90+ degree weather.

Luckily, I am not alone in this venture and had some girlfriends bring their stuff and help with the set up!

Unfortunately, there isn't a part of my body that isn't either bruised or cut right now. I was distracted the other day as I made my way down a walkway from the Mammography clinic to the parking lot and walked right into a large display sign that was sitting in the middle. Besides being terribly embarrassing, I have two bruised and sore knees and elbows and a generally achy body. Add to that this garage sale preparation.....and I can barely move tonight.

...too pooped to write any more....

I think that Dave was right when he said that we are getting too old to do these kinds of things...

Oh well, wish us luck.... : ]

...more tomorrow if I have the energy to use my fingers to type..... *groan*

1 comment:

Beverly said...

I do admire anyone who has a garage sale. I've never gone to them, and I haven't had one. I guess I'd rather give stuff away than sell it for next to nothing...besides that, I'm lazy.

I hope you recover from your bruises. That sounds like something that I would do.