Sunday, August 10, 2008

Crabby Grass?

"If the grass seems greener on the other side, it's probably Astroturf."

I have a lawn service....sort of.

It is more of a mow and blow and go!

Once in a while I have to ask them to do some other things to my yard...like recently, when I noticed the crabgrass was beginning to overtake my zoysia grass...

I think that this may have turned out to be a big mistake as noted by the pictures above...

These pictures were taken after two treatments of crab grass killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What have they done to my nice, green front yard?

It looks like he was haphazardly spraying my yard....killing everything that the poisonous spray hit...while the crabgrass continued to flourish.

Aaack.

2 comments:

JeanMac said...

Def. looks crabby but I would be, too, after being "poisoned"!

Clara....in TN said...

Oh, I think I would be really mad about that.