Friday, August 22, 2008

It's JANET'S BELLY!!!!

After some coercing....(along with having to remove a stuck dead battery from their camera!)...I have finally received some new photos of Janet's ever-expanding baby bump!

It brought tears to my eyes as I looked at Janet's beautiful, glowing face carrying my newest grandchild-to-be!!!!!!

With the due date of around September 20th approaching, things are really moving along.

She is, in actuality, larger than this-- in that this morning, mama-to-be told me that these pictures were taken 3 weeks ago!

Now, you have to understand that my dear Janet is not a big girl to start with. She is extremely petite...actually, tiny would be a better word! So, this little (little?) baby is trying to take over any space available.

Hang in there, Janet! Before you know it, you and Jeffrey will be holding that baby in your arms!!!!!

...and, this Grammie can't wait! : )

xoxo

1 comment:

JeanMac said...

Happiness abounds in Grandma's world - look forward to the news.