Friday, September 05, 2008

The gift of friendship....

"There’s a miracle of friendship that

dwells within the heart

And you don’t know how it happens

or where it gets its start

But the happiness it brings you

always gives a special lift

And you realize that friendship

Is God’s most perfect gift. "

It was such a lovely evening.

Several of my girlfriends gathered at one friend's incredibly beautiful home to celebrate my upcoming birthday.

We chatted, we laughed, I wore a birthday crown, we ate a delicious meal together, we drank wine, we sang, we played a fun game about my life....and I left with a gift of a beautiful necklace.......it was a wonderful evening that I will never forget.

One friend who came in from out of town stayed over and we spent the whole day together today....(thus, the reason for my late post). Such fun!!

Maybe this 'getting older' stuff isn't going to be so bad after all....?

1 comment:

JeanMac said...

Now that's the spirit:)
Nice view, I agree. Glad you had fun.