Friday, November 28, 2008

We're stuffed.

Butternut squash soup, turkey, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, fresh asparagus, jello mold, cranberry relish, and, cranberry sauce, chocolate cherry pie, pumpkin pie with streusel topping, apple crisp, mint chocolate brownies...etc.etc.

We had a wonderful dinner and an incredible day...

Owen and Audrey continue to delight me with their "adorableness".

I am in Heaven surrounded by these loves of my life...

I am grateful for so many things...and I sit here filled with joy.

Two more days here in Minnesota.

I hope that they go verrrry slowwwwly....

xoxo, Grammie

3 comments:

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Have a safe journey home. Sad to leave but happy to be home is usually how I have felt.

JeanMac said...

Menu sounds delicious. It is difficult to leave - I'll bet they really changed since your last visit.

Tabor said...

Sounds like a lot of calories to me...exactly the way to celebrate Thanksgiving. YOu can burn up all the calories giving the little ones hugs as you chase them around the room.