Friday, December 05, 2008

Front of the Class

Adam and Jenny have a good friend named Brad Cohen.

Adam was one of the groomsmen in Brad's wedding a couple of years ago.

Brad is an Elementary school teacher in Atlanta and a motivational speaker all over the U.S..

None of this would be out of the ordinary...except that Brad has Tourette's syndrome and never dreamt that these things would be a possibility in his lifetime. All of his life he has had to deal with people's ignorance of what Tourette's is all about with it's tics and loud uncontrollable outbursts.

With unbelievable motivation and drive, this young man has succeeded in ways that many of us could only dream about!

It is with great pride that I invite all of my fellow bloggers to tune in this Sunday night, December 7, on CBS, for the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie about Brad's journey.

It will be time well spent.

...I promise.

To read more about Brad go here.

3 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Your son's friend sounds Amazing! I am marking my calendar for this show. It has a very good cast also.

Jana said...

Have you seen The Tick Code? It's an older movie with Gregory Hines dealing wit Tourette's. Quite a story. Thanks too for the new pics of the grandys, they're beautiful. I'll e-mail you when I get the new pics of Fay and Amanda on my blog. =-)

Beverly said...

I'm looking forward to seeing that movie. It will mean so much more now, knowing the connection to your son.