Friday, March 27, 2009

Today...

"The days come and go like muffled and veiled figures sent from a distant friendly party, but they say nothing, and if we do not use the gifts they bring, they carry them as silently away..."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

After a long night of heavy rain, the sun just came out... My azaleas are blooming... The birds are happily eating at my outdoor "restaurant"... I am getting ready to head downstairs to my basement studio to get my hands in the clay and create...My plumbing problems of the past seem to be fixed and running smoothly..... My pantry is filled from yesterday's grocery stop....

The weekend is here and all seems well in my little world.

Don't let today get by you........enjoy every minute of it if you can.

Have a good one!

XOXO

: )

2 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Your pictures make me think of the direction we seemed headed a couple of days ago. I believed Spring had sprung. Now we have snow and ice! But, I can still try to enjoy every moment.

JeanMac said...

Still enjoying!