Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Your comments and feedback....

To my dear blogging readers,

I wanted to do a little post today on something that is such a special part of my blogging experience: your comments and feedback.

Please know that I am so very appreciative of your taking the time to visit my blog and write to me in my comment section.

Even though I don't respond back on my comment page (mostly because I'm not sure that readers go back and reread this section?), I want you to know that I read each and every one of your thoughts with gratitude and thankfulness.

It's always nice to know that there are people out there reading our "stories"....Your wonderful comments verify that connection for me.....THANKS so much!

XOXO

Grammie : )

2 comments:

Winifred said...

That's a really nice thought, thanking people who comment.

Really enjoy reading about your life and your travels too. So thank you for sharing with us.

Granny Annie said...

You are ever so welcome! Thanks for keeping us entertained. I'll be able to visit more often now that I can open blogs faster and comment more quickly with my satellite hook up. Whoohoo!