Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Remnants....

Walking around the house this morning, I keep finding little 'pieces' of the kid's visit...

My first emotion is to smile as I think about the beautiful memories of four days together...days filled with hugs, laughter, chaos, noise, food all over, play and lots of love!

But, the house feels awfully quiet and empty without the cooing and talking and craziness of the past few days....and I realize how much I will miss them all....and, how much I miss them already...

I find myself walking around doing a lot of "Grammie sighing". : )

I know that I am so blessed with this incredibly loving family...and, to be able to put my arms around my three beautiful (and, did I mention, "brilliant"?!) grandchildren when we are together....wow!

Indescribable joy.

Sifting through the gazillion many pictures that were taken during our four days together....I have many stories to tell...but, for today, I am just going to continue to enjoy the remnants...