Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ode to a Bubble Pack

You look so innocent as you sit on the display at the store-

But getting to your product takes strength, patience, and so much more!

There's not enough money----not enough wealth...

To figure out how to open you up by myself!

The products look nice behind the little plastic bubble--

But getting to these items may not be worth the trouble...

I try so hard to get to what's underneath.

I rip at you and cut you up while gnashing my teeth!

So, I ask for your help whether you live far or near...

Can't someone come up with a better packaging idea?

AAAGH!

2 comments:

listen for azure said...

I hate that stuff. Many a barbie doll almost dies with my lack of patience and sharp scissors...

Tabor said...

Sorry to be smiling at your discomfiture, but have been there and done that!