Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Say "cheese"!?!

Day three with Mom and I am loving every minute of it!

When I got out my camera, she mentioned that she never looks good in photos. (I disagree--I think that she is a beautiful 87 yr. old woman!) But, with that being said...yesterday I decided to show her my secrets to looking younger in a photo. (ha ha)

I told her to lean forward so that the neck looks more elongated. Since she felt like her eyes looked like slits in photos, I showed her how to open them to give a more natural, more open appearance.

Well, needless to say, this all made her laugh hysterically as the camera snapped away. You can see in the photos that her eyes were all red from laughter tears!

She couldn't stop laughing....so, here are the results.... including the last photo when I was emphasizing opening up those eyes.......maybe a little too much!

SUCH FUN!!!!! : )

2 comments:

Beverly said...

LOL...your mom looks great...especially for 87. Thanks for the idea about the neck. I can certainly benefit from that!

Continue to enjoy your days with her. i know you will.

Keri said...

Hi, these photos are just fabulous! I can't tell you how much she reminds me of my own Mother. OHHH my, I could just cry! But I won't! Thanks for sharing.

Keri
www.samwich365.com
www.spitnglue.com