Saturday, November 28, 2009

Surprise, Grammie!

We are staying one more day!!!!!!!

Celia and her mommy and daddy surprised me by changing their flight from today to tomorrow morning!

How wonderful that news was to hear....I was so grateful for the extra day with my precious Celia.

Today was especially nice in that we went to a park where friends and their children and grandchildren gathered as they have for many years. So, I got to show her off a bit!

Then, back home, Celia and I took a walk together...I read to her....I played with her....I giggled with her....I let her taste my homemade banana muffins....(she liked them!)....I squished playdoh with her....I colored with her....I sat on my tush and went down the stairs with her....she chased me....I chased her....we had some great "just the two of us" time together.

I am so grateful for my extra special day.

SIGH. : )

Posted by Picasa

No comments: