Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Sitting here this morning listening to the thump, thump, thump........

....of my washing machine as it jumps all over the place while on the spin cycle....probably because I filled it too much as I continue to wash all of the many sheets and towels from the Thanksgiving weekend!

But, I find that it doesn't concern me as I am still in my "love filled daze" from spending time with family...

There is nothing like it...and, having grandchildren now adds even more to the mix.

I think that I will just stay in this happy la la land for a while.

Maybe the washing machine will find a way to "balance" itself... : )

1 comment:

Tabor said...

Ah yes, appliances can be left to their own devices when we are enraptured with the beautiful people that we love. Your holiday sounds perfect. I still have one more bed to change!