Thursday, January 07, 2010

So, where's the snow?

Looking out my window for the (over)predicted white stuff....but nary a flake in sight.

We Southerners live for these little moments in nature.... : )

After all, I have stocked up on groceries that will last me for weeks and made enough soup for the neighborhood...!

*sigh*

***************************************************************************

I am still a bit achy and feverish this morning....but, can tell that the side effects are making their way out of my system from my Reclast reaction. I feel much better than yesterday and was able to catch up on my lost sleep last night!

It is a great excuse to catch up on my taped television programs...especially as I wait for the great snow of 2010!! ha ha

***************************************************************************

Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork. Aaack.

This dreaded time of year is when I must figure out what I have earned this year....and what I owe in sales taxes to the county, city and state. Luckily, some of the tax assessors have now started to allow one to do this online....thus cutting out some of the paper...but it is still a real pain.

After that comes income taxes.

...and the fun just continues a'comin'!

***************************************************************************

UPDATES 10:42 a.m. Hot off of the presses....I just spotted a snowflake fall from the sky! Can a blizzard be far behind?? : )

11:35 a.m. Flurries have ended. : (

2:30 p.m. A very light dusting is starting to form on some of my outdoor lawn chairs. woo hoo

3:00 p.m. The local weatherman is on reporting that the precipitation has moved out of our area. End of story.

No comments: