Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Negative energy?

I was beginning to think that I had a "hex" of some sort hovering over me...

Everything that I did or touched went wrong. Starting with the flooded basement, I began to notice a pattern in all that was going on around me.

So, I did what any able-minded person would do......I began to panic!

Here are a few of the events that began to "haunt me":

Of course....the flooded basement tops my list. Enough said about that as I await the verdict from the representative from my insurance company to let me know what will be covered. The carpeting is halfway ripped out and walls are cut away....

Then, I decided to bake some chocolate chip cookies for a friend who had us over for the Super Bowl. I make these cookies all of the time...but, this time I decided to try another recipe. The cookies came out awful....totally flat, like pancakes and slightly burnt around the edges and raw-ish in the middle.

I went to get the mail out of my mailbox late one night in the dark. Instead of grabbing the mailbox opener, I put my hand around my thorny rose bush that encircles the mailbox. Ouch!

While loading some photo CD's on my computer, my knee hit the tray that holds the CD and it totally broke off. Since it was a brand new computer, I knew that it would be covered by the warranty. After speaking to technician "Rajeesh" somewhere in India for quite a while, I found out that the warranty would not cover it because it was the result of an accident!

Oh yeah....another fun thing that happened to me was that my Blackberry crashed! I didn't even know that "crashing" was a possibility on a cell phone! I went to the Verizon store only to find out that everything on my phone, including their hardware had been erased!! An hour and a half later, Verizon had downloaded their info....but, my stuff continues to be erased. Back to the drawing board...

I could go on and on....etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I am now looking for a remedy to rid my house of this negative energy!

Any suggestions????

1 comment:

Granny Annie said...

I am almost afraid to comment on this post for fear of turning the head of that negative energy in my direction. I wish it could encourage you and say "it could be worse" but it still might get worse. Try holding perfectly still for several days in a row.